Gather and see the music
with original portraits on vinyl.

Home | About | Press | FAQ | Gallery | Shop | Custom

Friday, October 3, 2008

Take No Prisoners


Dave Mustaine
Boy, yesterday huh?

This reached out and wiped the sleep from my eyes and Megadeth took a blowtorch to the cobwebs in my brain.

The above link goes to a new blog, just 13 posts. You must read the first post to get the tone. The clearly European sensibility and the intriguing taste in music and film make me very excited to read as potentially 400 observations develop. I'm following.

With renewed determination and sharpened passion, I forge forth. Indeed, take no prisoners, take no shit.

Peace.

Dave Mustaine 10/03/08


2 comments:

Shanoon Hoon said...

Thanks - much appreciated.
I'm glad about this.
Really cool art, i'm trying to watch them one by one and it's takin' me a bit of time :)

Next 3 entries dedicated to you: American Style.

Sorry for my english, i've got to improve it a lot.

Daniel Edlen said...

Please don't seek to improve your English for it's own sake. If you improve naturally, great. If not, it simply expresses you, your uniqueness.

I'm glad you're enjoying my art, I know there's a lot. It's one issue I have actually, getting people to spend time on my site.

Hey, you typed "for"!