Gather and see the music
with original portraits on vinyl.

Home | About | Press | FAQ | Gallery | Shop | Custom

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Christmas Time (Is Here Again)

Elvis Presley Ain't been 'round since you know when.

I don't even remember last holiday season. This year has been so screwed up for us, especially time-wise. Anyway, I love The Beatles' rather random Christmas song from their fan club record.

This Elvis is the first completed commission for a Christmas gift. I ask people to give me at least a month to get a piece to them, so you've definitely got time if you want me to paint somebody for a loved one.

I still have to get Morrison Hotel to paint Jim on for the other commission I've gotten.

Tomorrow though is Bono for Blog Action Day.

Peace.

SOLD - Elvis Presley 10/14/08

No comments: