Gather and see the music
with original portraits on vinyl.

Home | About | Press | FAQ | Gallery | Shop | Custom

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Testify!

Johnny CashThis Johnny Cash is a donation for a silent auction to be held at the 3rd annual charity golf tournament for the Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk teams "Simply The Breast" and "Team H.O.P.E.". The auction is being held on September 27th the Superstition Springs Golf Club in Mesa, AZ.

They saw my interview on the local morning news and simply asked me if I'd like to participate. I hope I come off as approachable and that I don't intimidate with my words. I'm continuing to add to this blog both to create a journal of my journey as a professional artist and to connect with creative and passionate people.

The connecting part relies on you to take the next step after reading a couple posts on this blog and maybe checking out the gallery. I just added a new page of testimonials, comments I've received from happy customers. The page has links for most of the people to their sites, my videos or related blog posts. So you can check that out too and get up the courage to leave that comment that popped into your head when I said "Johnny Cash... donation for... Breast Cancer... auction".

Peace.

DONATED - Johnny Cash 08/21/08

No comments: