Gather and see the music
with original portraits on vinyl.

Home | About | Press | FAQ | Gallery | Shop | Custom

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Attention Deficit

As I post here day to day, I occasionally forget that most people (including myself, heck) don't read blogs "cover to cover". I try not to repeat myself, but sometimes I need to recap. I've got a few events upcoming in which I'm taking part. I need to remember them too!

Oct. 16th - 12 Inch 4 in Winnipeg, Canada
Oct. 3rd - APW Arts in NYC
Sept. 27th - Primitive Kool Gallery on Ocean Beach in SD, CA (pieces on site still 30% off!)
Sept. 27th - Superstition Springs Golf Club in Mesa, AZ (silent auction)
Sept. 5th - Alabama Blues Project in Tuscaloosa, AL (silent auction)
Sept. 5th - Red Dog Gallery (#70 on map) in downtown Phoenix, AZ (First Fridays)

I think that's it. Your attention is oh-so valuable, so I truly appreciate your spending any time with me.

Peace.

2 comments:

Bar L. said...

Sweet. I now have something fun to do on Sept. 27.

AND

I am ready to make my first purchase. I will email you.

Daniel Edlen said...

Cool on both counts!