Gather and see the music
with original portraits on vinyl.

Home | About | Press | FAQ | Gallery | Shop | Custom

Friday, September 7, 2007

Holy Jibbitz, I've Been Blogged!

Bob Dylan - (i) inspired by photo by Barry Feinstein
Josh Spear saw fit to blurb me in his blog! David Vo wrote the concise, well-composed post:

http://www.joshspear.com/item/daniel-edlen

He used the Bob Dylan painting with the text, one of my favorites that I almost wish I hadn't sent off to hang at Raw Style in Santa Monica, CA. I've sent off the five blues greats, Howlin' Wolf, Billie Holiday, B.B. King, John Lee Hooker, and Ray Charles, to Primitive Kool in San Diego, CA as well. A fan who bought a Johnny Cash at Gasoline Gallery in El Segundo, CA is interested in Silverchair as well, and I actually found an album they pressed on vinyl! I've got a local record store interested in consigning some pieces as well, so I get to paint more! Off to decide who to do... oh, first, in case you'd like to see others like the one above:

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE AT: http://www.vinylart.info/

and scroll through the jukebox!

No comments: