Gather and see the music
with original portraits on vinyl.

Home | About | Press | FAQ | Gallery | Shop | Custom

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

That Was Painless

And I'm off!

See, I've got to somehow get people to at least go to my website, well go INTO my website, and see what my work is all about. Truly, my goal isn't to make money, as money is a means. The end I've got in mind is getting my art and my idea into as many peoples' heads as possible, to contribute to pop culture at large. I feel strongly enough about it to try my dang-diddly-angest to get it to catch on. Hey, remind me to put "The Simpsons" somewhere in my "favorites" section of my profile.

I do ramble, which seems perfect for blogging, so bear with me if I go on too much for any reasonable person about anything. I do get to my point eventually, kind of like "Rashomon" or "I Heart Huckabees", and while my point might not be as profound, it's usually something at least I think is worth putting out there.

So, as I put myself out there in small bite-size time-stamped chunks, while you might role your eyes more than once, I hope you'll take the time to at least:

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE AT WWW.VINYLART.INFO

Heehee, this is fun.

No comments: