Gather and see the music
with original portraits on vinyl.

Home | About | Press | FAQ | Gallery | Shop | Custom

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Opening Myself Up - Success Online

Well. Days after creating this blog, things are already rolling. I don't know if that's directly related to this blog or not, but I'm inspired. Three people have contacted me interested in more information, having found me through my MySpace, searching for "vinyl art" on google, and seeing the piece I did for a local radio station to give away at a concert. Further, a gallery is very interested in showing my work of specifically blues musicians. I just painted one of Howlin' Wolf for them yesterday. I'll let you all know when they have it for sale on their website. So stay tuned!

In the meantime, if you don't know what Vinyl Art is about:

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE AT http://www.vinylart.info/

Better pics with PayPal capability coming soon!

No comments: