Gather and see the music
with original portraits on vinyl.

Home | About | Press | FAQ | Gallery | Shop | Custom

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Blogging Conventions

On Day 2 of the existence of my blog, I have a question. Why do the posts get displayed in reverse chronological order? I switched the order for the archive, but it appears that blogs in general are formatted that way. It seems weird to me because then any flow of the poster's thought is broken by reading down the page, unless each post is supposed to exist independently from the previous and subsequent ones. Or if there is a series of posts that need to be read sequentially, like my first four, one has to trace back to the first relevant post and then scroll back up to read them in order. So, I'm leaving my archive listed chronologically so one can click through each post in order of creation.

In any event, I already had one person arrive at my site from this very blog, even entering it and looking at several pages! I haven't a clue how they found this blog in the first place, but the important thing is that they did. And when you've found this blog, please:

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE AT WWW.VINYLART.INFO

Also, leave a comment, or email me at vinylart@danieledlen.com, if you know the answer to my question.

No comments: