Gather and see the music
with original portraits on vinyl.

Home | About | Press | FAQ | Gallery | Shop | Custom

Friday, November 20, 2009

Am I Good?

Paul Brady

If you have passion for what you do, put yourself into it, care, then you've asked yourself this question.

Does it show self-doubt? Does it encourage discouragement? Does it mean you aren't?

I think all it means is that you're human. And humans are good. By definition.

Yes, like all artists and those who take care in what they do, I am racked by self-confidence issues every once in awhile (like today). It's not rational or reasonable, it's not predictable, it's not preventable. It's just an emotion that overtakes us who live.

Give it its due. Value its purpose. You needn't look outside yourself for the answer. You needn't look inward either for a response. That's its value. It is. As are you. Let it serve as a reminder that we are simply living, being the best beings we can be, and doing as we are.

You are, after all, the only you that will ever be. So, of course you're good.

Peace.

SOLD - Paul Brady 11/20/09

1 comment:

terry said...

Great job on the Paul Brady album. I'm sure my wife will enjoy it. But I guess I'll have to wait until I give it to her before I tell her about your web site.