Gather and see the music
with original portraits on vinyl.

Home | About | Press | FAQ | Gallery | Shop | Custom

Monday, September 28, 2009

Steps Ahead (Or, In Front Of The Footsteps)

The Beatles In the Table of Contents off to your right, the Introduction is called "Steps Back" also featuring a painting of all four Beatles like this one. This piece is for my first baby barterer, http://tinyurl.com/VAbaby.

Now I'm looking forward, setting my dreams down on paper, organizing my goals accordingly, and committing to what I really want.

It's empowering to see progress. I'm still seeking balance, as I do tend to go too far sometimes with change, but I like the feeling of accomplishment.

One challenge, a big one, to my Vinyl Art venture is creating a new trail in the world of art. Still unclear even really how to characterize what I do in traditional terms, I'm not sure where the right people are to connect, to share. I hope eventually to bring them to me through various means of exposure, but I have a lot of seeking to do. A lot of unanswered questions. How cool! I love not knowing things.

So, where do you think I could engage people in conversation about music, art, and/or human creativity in general who might also be intrigued by my work?

Peace.

BARTERED - The Beatles 09/28/09

2 comments:

classicrockforthesoul said...

Hmmm the only places I can think of are the usual: concerts and record stores. You're doing a great job and pretty soon you'll be given a huge blessing with the birth of your daughter!

Thanks for the comment, BTW.
My blog is back in town :)

Daniel Edlen said...

Thanks! I appreciate that.

Concerts are a good idea. I wish I had a contact at Live Nation or something. And record stores, I've tried. At least local ones. Maybe I should try Amoeba in SF.