Gather and see the music
with original portraits on vinyl.

Home | About | Press | FAQ | Gallery | Shop | Custom

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Respectful And Clear

Your time means a lot to me. It's precious and I want you to be happy with how you've spent it. I know I need to give you something precious in return.

So I want you to be happy beyond the time you spend with me. I hope thinking about music you love, music that defines your culture, makes you happy. I hope sharing and spreading that love makes you happy. I know what I create will do both.

Many arrive at my main site and quickly disappear. I know not to expect a lot of visitors to stay for long, and a good number do look at the gallery page at least, but I feel like I'm failing. I'm failing to make you happy, to help you see what I have for you.

I'll try harder to make it easier.

Peace. Thanks for giving so much, Seth.

No comments: