Gather and see the music
with original portraits on vinyl.

Home | About | Press | FAQ | Gallery | Shop | Custom

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Baby News(letter)

John Lennon - (i) inspired by photo by Iain MacmillanWe're pregnant!

I had to just blurt it out. Couldn't think of anything else to say! Woohoo!

We went to California this past weekend to get some stuff my parents had been keeping for me in storage and the timing was perfect to tell them we're expecting. We'd just had the 1st ultrasound last Thursday:
Heehee! So cool. We got to see the heart beat for a couple seconds. It's amazing on SO many levels. Wow, I'm telling you.

So, I'll tell you a little more about it and about the deal with Rob Dyrdek in my newsletter this week. Again, if you want to get my newletter in which I'll ramble in more detail about stuff going on, send me an email. I won't use the list to sell you my art, it's just for the newsletter. I do enough selling here.

I will say, though, that because my wife's an amazing planner, we're already registered at Babies''R''Us and I'm open to barter, ;)

Peace.

John Lennon 05/26/09


5 comments:

classicrockforthesoul said...

Congratulations!!
What an exciting time!

Unknown said...

Awesome news! Congrats to you and Brittany :). Exciting times ahead.

-Saranyan

Anonymous said...

congratulations! your baby is going love your work :) my three year old son would love a bob marley...

David Cain said...

Congratulations Daniel! Ultrasound photos are mindblowing, what an incredible invention.

Pam Wootton said...

"Imagine" that!!!
I'm so excited for the both of you. You will make excellent parents.
I love you!